SMART BIZ ISDN2 ACCESS
$65 Per Month
SMART BIZ ISDN2 MID
$129 Per Month
SMART BIZ ISDN2 MAX
$199 Per Month
Smart Biz ISDN10 Plan 1
$490 Per Month
Smart Biz ISDN10 Plan 2
$790 Per Month
Smart Biz ISDN10 Plan 3
$199 Per Month
Smart Biz Business Phone Plans
Take command of your business with our Smart Biz phone range offering an alternative solution with a set monthly fee and lots of built-in value.
You can choose the plan option that suits your business needs and gives you flexibility.
Offering great value for money, Smart Biz caters for both PSTN and ISDN phone lines. You can view our PSTN phone plans
Benefits of our Smart Biz ISDN Business Plans
- One set monthly fee including line rental
- Range of plans to suit your needs & budget
- Unlimited Local Calls
- A choice of Unlimited or Untimed National Calls
- A choice of Unlimited or Untimed Mobile Calls
- Free calls between office phones & mobiles on the same account
- Maximum of 4000 calls per ISDN10 service
The Fine Print
- 1Your Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one ISDN2 service. A maximum of 4 ISDN2 services applies.
- 2Your Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one ISDN10 service.
- 3Minimum contract term of 24 months applies. Email billing is available free of charge. Paper billing is available as an option for a monthly fee of $2.95, upon request.
- 4All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers, directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed above, please contact your Connected Australia representative or call Customer Service on 1300 859 778 Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. International call rates are available upon request and may be subject to change
- 5Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments. For Data call rates, please contact your Connected Australia representative.
- 6Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All pricing is inclusive of GST.
- 7Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply. ETF is calculated at $10 per line multiplied by the number of months remaining on the agreement term.
- 8Free calls are calls made from your Smart Biz service to another office phone or Australian mobile service on the same Connected Australia account – no connection fee applies.
- 9Included calls are unlimited standard local calls (excludes Access Plan) and up to 2000 National calls on the Mid Plan or 2000 combined National and Mobile calls on the Max Plan per ISDN2 per month. Unused call inclusions expire at the end of each month. Access Plan rates apply after the 2000 call limit is exceeded (20c/min National and 39c/min Australian Mobile). The Connected Australia Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Connected Australia Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to please go to Customer Terms contact Customer Service.
- 10A maximum of 4000 calls per month applies. Faxstream services may not be eligible for Smart Biz plans. The Connected Australia Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Connected Australia Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to please go to Customer Terms contact Customer Service.
- 11Connected Australia Smart Biz office phone plans are provided on the Telstra network.
- 12Connected Australia is a registered trademark of Connected Australia Pty Limited ABN 71 605 624 940.