$89.95 Per Month
$99.95 Per Month
Total Min. Cost $1918.80 (over 24 months)
Take command of your broadband communications with Connected Australia’s business-grade ADSL solutions. We give you access to broadband speeds as fast as your line will allow1, and our packages are designed to meet all of your data allowance requirements.
You can also future-proof your communications with our NBN Guarantee. NBN not in your area yet? There’s no need to wait. Connect to any Connected Australia Business Broadband plan now and when NBN arrives, you can upgrade to a Connected Australia NBN Broadband plan later, with no penalty. To find out more, visit our NBN product page.
Our NBN Upgrade Guarantee
Connect your Connected Australia ADSL Broadband now, upgrade to a Connected Australia NBN plan later, with no penalty!
Pay no Early Termination Fees when you upgrade from a Connected Australia ADSL plan to one of our NBN plans.
Connected Australia ADSL Plans Features
Thanks to a bonus 4-port modem ($19.95 p&h applies)
Setup a static IP for your business for only $25 per month
Expert advice whenever you need it, based in Australia
Maintaining the optimum speed of your Broadband service*
*Fair use policy applies
At Connected Australia, we supply top-of-the-line tools, connectivity and infrastructure, and work with you to create a simple, integrated solution that delivers the internet speeds you deserve. What’s more, our Customer Care Centre gives you access to highly responsive staff who are trained to assist with your every need.
All our plans include unlimited data, or bundle with your PSTN phone system for even more savings. Most of our ADSL plans include a bonus modem with WiFi capability, a free static IP address and technical support.
We are NBN-ready, and our specialists will provide you with advice and support throughout your transition to the NBN.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you take command of your internet communications. For broadband that really delivers, call Connected Australia direct on 1300 859 779, or press the Enquire Today button, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
The Fine Print
- 1Not available in all areas. You will be supplied with the fastest speed available at your location – ADSL2+ or ADSL where ADSL2+ is not available.
- 2All adsl plans are subject to a 24 month agreement. Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply and will be calculated at 50% of the Monthly Access Fee multiplied by the number of months remaining on the agreement.
- 3Monthly Access Fee is charged in advance and is the minimum amount you pay each month for your broadband service and one PSTN line service, regardless of your usage. Monthly Access Fees and Included Data are subject to a pro rata calculation in your first month of activation. Any unused data expires at the end of each billing period.
- 4Included data is based on the greater of the uploaded or downloaded traffic. Excess Data will be charged at $0.01/MB (excludes Unlimited plan).
- 5Bundled Plan applies when you have an active broadband and phone line on the same Connected Australia account. Unlimited broadband ADSL plans are only available for existing customers who are relocating to ADSL areas
- 6Total Minimum Cost for Bundled plans includes Monthly Access Fee for broadband service and $34.95 Basic Access phone line over 24 months.
- 7While you will be provided a PSTN line for connecting your ADSL, this is not to be used for calls.
- 8All plans include a bonus NBN ready modem/router. A $19.95 shipping and handling fee applies for the modem.
- 9Pricing is inclusive of GST.
- 10The Connected Australia Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA) applies and can be found at Customer-Terms.
- 11 If you need a new phone line connected, standard phone line connection fees will apply, which range from $149-$299
Talk to us about our ADSL Broadband